Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Foss Like Your Life Depends on It... Because It Does!

Continuing on with my recent entry about mouthwash, I just learned that flossing can prevent heart disease! And yes, this was a credible, peer-reviewed article in a medical journal, I didn't find it in reader's digest. I guess that when you don't floss, the bacteria that live in between your teeth can migrate down and attach onto your heart. I had no idea that taking care of your teeth had so many other repercussions on one's health. So once again, the dentist is right--- "Taniel, you need to floss more!"

2 comments:

Deb Lamb said...

Taniel, you need to spell better! Did you know that laziness with the English language may result in the degradation and elimination of literacy that has been the strength of our nation for its entire history? Slang has already made it into our dictionary, text messaging has eliminated the need for grammar altogether, and now your complete disregard for proper spelling takes us to a new low in the spiraling decline of our great language. Just as bacteria can attack the heart, so can laziness in written and verbal communication destroy the fabric of society. A great example of this can be found in the Book of Mormon as we read of the Mulekites! So, please Taniel, I hope you will realize that once again your mother is right---"Taniel, you need to spell better!"

Brad and Erica said...

Dear Taniel,

I know that you don't have internet, but I was disappointed, none the less, to find that Wednesday has come and gone and there is no Wordless Wednesday! It is the highlight of my week! I am going to have to find another way to get my humor fix...