Friday, April 25, 2008

Beautiful Spring Blossoms

I have finally spotted blossoms on the trees and it makes me so incredibly happy. I must admit though, that Brad was right--the trees with the white blossoms do smell bad. I gave him such a bad time about it earlier saying "how can you say that, they smell like flowers", but the other day when I was walking to class I wrinkled my nose only to realize what a hypocrite I was. He was right, they smell like fish! I guess that you can't have everything.

2 comments:

Deb Lamb said...

I can't believe you're siding with Brad about stinky flowers! Are you serious??

Brad and Erica said...

Brad has been bragging all day about how he was right about the flowers. He doesn't need a bigger head.... Congrats on being done with finals. We are enjoying spring weather here as well, and it is so nice to finally see blossoms and leaves on the trees!